ROUND LAKE BEACH, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest location will open at 192 W. Rollins Rd, Round Lake Beach, IL 60073. Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout the northern suburbs of Chicago.
“I have a passion for improving patient's quality of life and get great personal fulfillment from helping others,” Facility Manager, Katie Schneider, PT, DPT, ATC, said. “I am excited to bring my experience to the Round Lake Beach community and have great confidence in our team. I am dedicated to providing valuable outcomes for patients and referring physicians by selecting the best treatment options for each specific need.”
Services available at Athletico Springfield include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Manual therapy – Our certified clinicians use hand-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation, and reduce tissue inflammation.
- Astym® – The Astym® system is an evidence-based, non-invasive rehabilitation program that stimulates the body’s regenerative healing process. The goal of Astym® treatment is to encourage the body’s healing response by helping to rejuvenate muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Patient outcomes reporting – Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/RoundLakeBeach or email RoundLakeBeach@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Round Lake Beach will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Round Lake Beach
192 W. Rollins Rd
Round Lake Beach, IL 60073
Phone: 847-201-4706 | Fax: 847-201-8707
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.