DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Breath Analyzer Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Breath Analyzer Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 25.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $5.62 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Breath Analyzer across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- AK GlobalTech Corporation
- Akers Biosciences, Inc.
- Alcohol Countermeasure Systems Corporation
- Alere, Inc.
- BACtrack, Inc
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Ekips Technologies, Inc
- EnviteC-Wismar GmbH
- Intoximeters, Inc.
- Lifeloc Technologies
- Mpd, Inc.
- Pas Systems International
- Quest Products, Inc.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Breath Analyzers Market, By Application
5 Breath Analyzers Market, By Technology
6 Breath Analyzers Market, By End User
7 Breath Analyzer Market, By Geography
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmf9vm/global_breath