DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Servo Motors and Drives Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Servo Motors and Drives Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $17.15 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Servo Motors and Drives across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- ABB Ltd.
- Adtech (Shenzhen) Technology Co. Ltd.
- Baldor Electric
- Beijing Leader & Harvest Electric Technologies
- Danfoss Group
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Emerson Electric
- Fuji Electric Holdings
- Kinco Automation Pvt.Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
Yaskawa Electric Corporation
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Servo Motors and Drives Market, By Type
5 Servo Motors and Drives Market, By Voltage Range
6 Servo Motors and Drives Market, By Component
7 Servo Motors and Drives Market, By Application
8 Servo Motors and Drives Market, By Geography
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f9t4fh/global_servo