DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Waste Paper Management Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Waste Paper Management Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 3.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $50.42 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Waste Paper Management across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- ACM Waste Management PLC
- Allied Waste Industries Inc.,Company
- Cascades Recovery Inc.,
- DS Smith PLC
- Eco Waste Solutions
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Harris Waste Management Group, Inc.
- Hills Waste Solutions Limited
- International Paper Company
- Macpresse Europa S.R.L
- Milton Keynes Waste
- Organic Waste Systems
- Reliable Paper Recycling, Inc
- Republic Services, Inc.
- Sappi Ltd
- Shanks Waste Management
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ
- Utopia Waste Management Ltd
- Veolia Environment S.A.,
- Waste Management Inc.
- Westrock Company
Zero Waste Energy, LLC.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Waste Paper Management Market, By Source
5 Waste Paper Management Market, By Paper Grade
6 Waste Paper Management Market, By Service
7 Waste Paper Management Market, By Equipment
8 Waste Paper Management Market, By Recycled Product
9 Waste Paper Management Market, By Type
10 Waste Paper Management Market, By Geography
11 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77klh3/global_waste