DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Project Insight - Road and Rail Construction Projects in the Middle East and Africa" report to their offering.
This report details the investment in large-scale road and rail projects in the region, based on the projects tracked by The Construction Intelligence Center (CIC).
The report details investment in road and rail construction projects in the Middle East and Africa; based on projects tracked by The Construction Intelligence Center (CIC). In a total of 14 countries, the CIC is tracking over 300 projects at various stages of development, from announcement to execution, and covers 4 road and railway categories: railways, roads, trams and metros and tunnels and bridges.
The combined value of the region's road and railway construction projects pipeline stands at US$783.4 billion, with Nigeria having the largest pipeline value of US$151.6 billion, followed by Saudi Arabia with US$113.9 billion.
- The projects are at various stages of development, from announced to execution, and are in four main categories: railways, roads, trams and metros and tunnels and bridges.
- A total of 14 countries in the region are covered in this report, and the combined value of projects tracked in these countries stood at US$783.4 billion as of August 2016.
- The average value of road and rail projects across over 300 projects studied is US$2.54 billion. Railway projects dominate, with a combined valued of US$449.8 billion, accounting for 57% of the total value.
- Nigeria leads the 14 countries in terms of the total value of all sectors, with a project pipeline valued at US$151.6 billion and also for railways projects valued accounting for US$119.3 billion.
- Nigeria has three of the top ten projects the highest value being the US$59 billion Trans-West African Railway which is planned to start in 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Regional Overview
3. Category Overview
4. Key Operators
5. Country Profile - Algeria
6. Country Profile - Botswana
7. Country Profile - Egypt
8. Country Profile - Iran
9. Country Profile - Iraq
10. Country Profile - Kenya
11. Country Profile - Kuwait
12. Country Profile - Morocco
13. Country Profile - Nigeria
14. Country Profile - Qatar
15. Country Profile - Saudi Arabia
16. Country Profile - Tanzania
17. Country Profile - Tunisia
18. Country Profile - United Arab Emirates
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xvv2hb/project_insight