DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Austrian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - Austrian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Austria.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The insurance industry in Austria is regulated by the Financial Market Authority (FMA).
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Austrian insurance industry.
- Insurance products and services in Austria are exempted from VAT.
- Automobile liability insurance and health insurance are mandatory in Austria.
- The placement of non-admitted insurance and reinsurance are not permitted in Austria except for insurance products issued by companies licensed in other EEA member states.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation Trends by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulatory Trends
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mc7gm/governance_risk