This is a report on the Italian Hard Cheese markets in the West and East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, Asia, Central Asia and Caucasus, Latin and North American regions.
The report includes Italian EU PDO types but also locally produced Italian cheese types that have adopted traditional PDO designations but are produced outside the EU, e.g. in Argentina, Canada, US or Australia to name several markets.
The report does not include regional or local varieties that may be adopted for similar consumption pattern usages, e.g. kefalotiri or kashkaval in the Balkans or Rumi cheese in Egypt.
The report includes:
- Information on supply and usage in 124 markets across the regions
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value, 2010-2015
- Manufacturer supply (2015 only),
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications 2015 only
- Local production versus imports at country and regional level for 2015 only
Italian Hard Cheese is segmented into five categories:
- Gran Padano
- Pecorino (includes romano in USA/Canada or Sardo in Argentina)
- Other Italian Hard cheese
- Product sectors include Italian Hard Cheese segmented into wheel, grated, portion and others
- The year series is 2010-2015, with forecasts to 2021
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Global Italian Hard Cheese Market Size And Forecast
2.0 West Europe
3.0 East Europe
4.0 Middle East And North Africa
7.0 Caucausus And Central Asia
8.0 Latin America
9.0 North America
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gg4lv4/global_italian