DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The New Zealand Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The New Zealand Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in New Zealand.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- RBNZ supervises and regulates the country's insurance industry.
- The Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Act 2010 is the principal act regulating the insurance industry in New Zealand.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the New Zealand insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in New Zealand.
- New Zealand's current insurance legislation does not mandate any compulsory insurance.
- Life insurance products are exempt from GST; non-life insurance products are subject to GST at a rate of 15%.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7pxzf9/governance_risk