HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best will take part in the 28th East Asian Insurance Congress (EAIC), to be held on 11-15 October at The Venetian Macao.
The following senior staff from A.M. Best will give presentations during the conference and be available for meetings at the event:
- Roger Sellek, chief executive officer, EMEA and Asia Pacific;
- Jose Ribeiro, managing director, Asia Pacific;
- Scott Ryrie, commercial director, Asia Pacific;
- Steven Fan, market development director, East Asia;
- David Teo, market development director, Southeast Asia
- Stefan Holzberger, chief rating officer, A.M. Best;
- Moungmo Lee, managing director, analytics, Asia Pacific;
- Christie Lee, director, analytics, Asia Pacific;
- Seewon Oh, associate director, analytics, Asia Pacific; and
- Chi-Yeung Lok, senior financial analyst, Asia Pacific.
A.M. Best will host a market briefing from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (GMT/UT) on 12 October in the Torino Room 1203 & 1303, on the Lower Ground Floor, at The Venetian Macao. The briefing will include opening remarks from Sellek, discussions on credit rating issues and updates in the global market, as well in East Asia and Southeast Asia, and a question and answer session featuring Holzberger and Lee.
In addition, A.M. Best is a media sponsor for the EAIC and will conduct video interviews with key executives throughout the conference.
Please send an email to Asia.Events@ambest.com for enquiries or to arrange a separate meeting with any A.M. Best attendee. You may also visit A.M. Best at booth S15 on Level 3 to speak with a member of the team and find out more information about our ratings.
For information about the event, please visit http://www.eaic2016.org.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2016 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.