The Public Sector Attorney Rate Report 2017 is the first comprehensive hourly rate and fee analysis of the 300+ Law Firms practicing in the Public Sector that includes all Attorney Services for City, County, State and Districts (School, Water and Other) including Litigation, Labor, Bond Underwriting, Finance, Environmental, Land Use, Transportation, Contracts and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Rates by Individual Law Firm and Public Entity Represented
2. Rates by Public Entity and Law Firm
3. Rates by Practice Area for the Overall Public Sector Market
4. Rates by City
Companies Mentioned (Partial List)
- Aaronson, Dickerson, Cohn & Lanzone
- Ahlers & Cooney, P.C.
- Akerman LLP
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Aleshire & Wynder, LLP
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Barry Corrado & Grassi, P.C.
- Best & Krieger LLP
- Birch Horton Bittner & Cherot
- Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Bracewell LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C.
- Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, LLP
- Brooks, Pierce, McLendon, Humphrey & Leonard LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Bryant Miller Olive
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burke, Williams & Sorensen, LLP
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
- Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Colantuono & Levin, PC
- Cole Schotz P.C.
- Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush, P.A.
- Cota Cole LLP
- DLA Piper
- Daley & Heft LLP
- Dannis Woliver Kelley
- Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/272svj/public_law