A comprehensive analysis of the Global Multivitamin Market including market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers, restraints, consumer trends, distribution by revenue, sales by end user and market forecasts to 2022.
Multivitamins: Includes multivitamins (combination of essential vitamins and minerals), to provide a convenient way to take a variety of supplemental nutrients from a single product to prevent deficiencies, or boost nutrient intake, above typical dietary levels. Exclude combinations of a multivitamin with other dietary supplements, such as probiotics or omega fatty acids, tracked in the category of combination dietary supplements.
- Retail: Retail includes grocery and non-grocery retailers.
- Grocery Retailers: Includes both modern grocery retailers (convenience stores, discounters, forecourt retailers, hypermarkets, supermarkets) and traditional grocery retailers (food/drink/tobacco specialists, independent small grocers, health food shops).
- Non-Grocery Retailers: Includes both health & beauty specialist retailers (beauty specialist retailers, chemists/pharmacies, optical goods stores, parapharmacies/drugstores) and mixed retailers (department stores, mass merchandisers, variety stores, warehouse clubs).
- Home shopping: Retailers selling consumer goods to the general public via mail order catalogs, TV shopping and direct mail. Excludes Internet retailing.
- E-commerce: Retailers selling consumer goods to the general public via the Internet. Consumers purchase goods advertised or promoted through a web-medium whereby the payment is made online through the web platform.
- Direct Sales: Direct Selling is the marketing of consumer goods directly to consumers, generally in their homes or the homes of others, at their workplace and other places away from permanent retail locations. Direct Selling offers customers the opportunity to see, test and judge a product at their leisure in their own homes or among friends. All goods are delivered directly to the customer.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Definition, Methodology & Global Overview
a. Key Takeaways
b. Target Markets
c. Consumer Trends
d. Strategic Recommendations
II. The Future of Multivitamins
b. Vitamin Enhancement
c. Organizational Initiatives
III. Country Analysis
1. Market Trends, Marketing & Partnership Strategies
2. Market Drivers, Restraints & Challenges
3. Market Shares by Company
4. Market Forecasts by Revenue (2015-2022)
5. Distribution by Revenue
6. Sales of Multivitamins by End User
a. United States
d. South Korea
IV. Company Profiles
- Abtei OP Pharma GmbH
- Bayer AG
- Blackmores Ltd
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Ching Hwa Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Cosway (M), Sdn. Bhd.
- Dirk Rossmann GmbH
- Dr. Willmar Schwabe GmbH & Co. KG
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- GNC Holdings, Inc.
- Guangzhou By-Health Biological Engineering Co Ltd
- Herbalife Ltd.
- ICA Biotechnological
- Ildong Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Jeunesse Global
- Merck KGaA
- NBTY, Inc.
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sinphar Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
- Tradewind Asia Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dk4hr9/global