Italy Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in their database.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, the author is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
The report provides an overview of the private banking and wealth management sector.
- There were 257,379 HNWIs in Italy in 2015, who collectively held US$1.0 trillion in wealth.
- The Italian HNWI population decreased by 2.2% in 2015, following a 0.8% increase in 2014.
- The Italian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 11.2%, to reach 285,587 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 18.3% to reach US$1.2 trillion.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Italy Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in Italy
5 Findings from the HNWI Database to 2020
6 Analysis of Italian HNWI Investments
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Key Drivers
- Banca Generali
- Deutsche Bank
- Giovanni Agnelli & C Sapaz and Aletti Montano and Co.
- Grupo Banca Sella
- Gruppo Azimut
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- Kairos Private Wealth Management
- The Bank of Italy
- Union Bank of Switzerland
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2t27w/italy_wealth