DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Sulphides Market in United States: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of sulphides market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Sulphides market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. SULPHIDES MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of sulphides market
2.2. Producers of sulphides, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED STATES'S FOREIGN TRADE IN SULPHIDES
3.1. Export and import of sodium sulphides
3.2. Export and import of zinc sulphide
3.3. Export and import of cadmium sulphide
3.4. Export and import of other sulphides and polysulphides
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. SULPHIDES CONSUMERS IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Sulphides in United States
5.2. Sulphides consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnp6s7/sulphides_market