DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Agricultural Microbials Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Agricultural Microbials Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 15.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $9.27 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Agricultural Microbials across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Arysta Lifescience Limited
- BASF SE
- Bayer CropScience
- BioAg Alliance
- Certis Usa LLC
- Chr. Hansen
- Dow Chemical Company
- Gujrat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
- Koppert B.V.
- Marrone Bio Innovations
- Sumitomo Chemical Company Limited
- Syngenta Ag
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Agricultural Microbials Market, By Formulation
5 Agricultural Microbials Market, By Crop Type
6 Agricultural Microbials Market, By Mode of Application
7 Agricultural Microbials Market, By Type
8 Agricultural Microbials Market, By Function
9 Agricultural Microbials Market, By Geography
10 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f4grkd/global