DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Plastic Waste Management Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Plastic Waste Management Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 3.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $31.61 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Plastic Waste Management across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Anz Waste Plastic Management Co Private Limited
- Central Pollution Control Board
- Clean Harbors Inc.
- Covanta Holding Corporation
- Cumbria Waste Management Ltd
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- Ihi Corporation
- Industrial Waste Management Association
- Kenny Waste Management
- Lovell Recycling Ltd.
- M S K Waste Management & Recycling
- NEPRA RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PVT LTD
- National Waste & Recycling Association
Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Plastic Waste Management Market, By Source
5 Plastic Waste Management Market, By End User
6 Plastic Waste Management Market, By Service
7 Plastic Waste Management Market, By Polymer Type
8 Plastic Waste Management Market, By Equipment
9 Plastic Waste Management Market, By Geography
10 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kng4mn/global_plastic