LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE (LSE): GAN | IRISH STOCK EXCHANGE (ISE): GAME
GAN Partners with Station Casinos in Nevada to launch Simulated Gaming™ in early 2017.
Experience to be integrated with myBoardingPass™ Rewards Program
London & Dublin | September 27, 2016: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces it has partnered with one of the longest-standing and largest commercial casino operators in Nevada to launch GAN’s proprietary enterprise-grade social gaming solution: Simulated Gaming™.
Station Casinos, LLC (“the Client”) operates nineteen (19) casino properties in Nevada and has been operational since 1976. This partnership was previously announced by GAN on August 2, 2016 without disclosing the identity of the client.
- The Client is the second US client in Nevada and the fourth major US client secured to date with in excess of $1bn in annual revenues from land-based casino gaming.
- The Client’s 19 casino properties and more than 19,000 slot machines brings GAN’s combined US clients’ above 70x casino properties and 100,000 slot machines together representing a significant proportion of the entire US land-based casino market.
- GAN will bring to their highly engaged patrons the Simulated Gaming experience in early 2017 integrated into the myBoardingPass™ on-property rewards program.
- Simulated Gaming delivers a host of entertainment and marketing communication tools, enabling the Client to engage their loyalty base and new players with unprecedented levels of efficiency and at reduced costs from traditional media engagement.
- Simulated Gaming™ is an innovative Internet gaming service designed by GAN specifically for land-based US casinos, offering a gaming-as-entertainment experience across web and mobile together offering over 200 casino slot and table games principally derived from recognized US casino equipment manufacturers together with multiplayer games of poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice, blackjack tournaments and slot tournaments.
Staci Alonso, Executive Vice President of Station Casinos commented:
“GAN was selected for their ability to deliver a custom social casino experience integrated with our myBoardingPass™ loyalty program as we are committed to continuously enhancing and responding to the preferences of our guests. Free play social casino games are very popular and will allow our guests to play many of their favorite on-property casino games at home or on their phone for entertainment and rewards. By integrating this product with our award winning Boarding Pass, our guests can earn points, prizes and enjoy a Station Casinos experience whenever and wherever they prefer.”
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GAN commented:
“We are privileged to bring online one of the longest-standing and largest Nevadan casino operators in the Silver State. Station Casinos highly regarded myBoardingPass™ loyalty program serving all their properties will be placed the core of the Simulated Gaming™ experience and is anticipated to result in higher levels of patron loyalty, increased patron visitation on-property and reactivation on-property of long term lapsed patrons. This agreement with Station Casinos is expected to generate material income and earnings for GAN in 2017.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
- Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.32 in 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook.
- Supported by 102 months of operating data across seven (7) major US casinos’ deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online.
- US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth $3.3 billion annually worldwide in 2015 (source: Eilers & Krejcik Gaming, LLC) and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property.
For further information please contact:
|Dermot Smurfit||Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan/Meanie Farrell|
|Chief Executive Officer|
|+44 (0) 20 7292 6262||+353 1 6633686|
|Davy||Station Casinos, LLLC|
|John Frain / Roland French||Marc Falcone, CFO|
|+353 1 679 6363|
GAN | Overview
GAN is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GAN is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GAN is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games, Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp (EZ BACCARAT®) and Ainsworth.
GAN has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, William Hill, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GAN has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In New York, GAN has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, GAN launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com in March 2015 with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GAN to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, soft-launched in July 2015 and launched integrated with their casino management system in November 2015. In September 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launched in November 2015. In October 2015 American Casino & Entertainment Properties (ACEP) chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launched in December 2015. In December 2015 Borgata Casino Hotel & Spa chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H1 2016. Also in December 2015 Lady Luck Interactive, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Isle of Capri Corporation, chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H1 2016. In February 2016 Rock Gaming (re-branded as Jack Entertainment) chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ to support their Ohio-based casino properties launching online in H1 2016. In March 2016 an undisclosed major casino operator in the North East chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H2 2016. In April 2016 major Tribal casino operator Chickasaw Nation chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in late 2016. In June 2016 Tribal casino operator TurningStone Casino Resort chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in early 2017. In July 2016 Nevada’s Station Casinos chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching early 2017. In September 2016 a major existing US casino client nominated GAN to launch real money Internet casino gaming in Europe and other Rest of World regulated markets commencing in H1 2017.
In March 2016 GAN launched its first virtual reality (VR) Simulated Gaming application containing authentic Class III slot machines compatible with Oculus Rift VR headsets and available to download from New York’s Empire City Casino Simulated Gaming desktop website located at http://play.EmpireCityCasino.com.
GAN will be showing their complete portfolio of real money Regulated Gaming, Simulated Gaming and an ‘early access’ version of their Simulated Gaming VR casino at the world’s largest gaming industry trade show G2E September 26-29 held in Las Vegas. Investors and other interested parties should reach out via email@example.com to schedule at visit at GAN’s stand number 1416.