DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Aquaculture Equipment Market in United States: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of aquaculture equipment market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Aquaculture Equipment market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. AQUACULTURE EQUIPMENT MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of aquaculture equipment market
2.2. Producers of aquaculture equipment in United States, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED STATES'S FOREIGN TRADE IN AQUACULTURE EQUIPMENT
3.1. Export and import of fishing nets: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fishing ropes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of aquaculture traps: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF AQUACULTURE EQUIPMENT IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Aquaculture Equipment in United States
5.2. Aquaculture Equipment consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8qrddz/aquaculture