DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Beans Market in United States: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of beans market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Beans market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. BEANS MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of beans market
2.2. Producers of beans in United States, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED STATES'S FOREIGN TRADE IN BEANS
3.1. Export and import of soybeans: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of beans fresh or chilled: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of kidney beans, small red, urd, mung, black or green gram beans and other beans dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of lentils, broad beans, horse beans and chickpeas fresh or chilled: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of lentils, broad beans and horse beans dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of peas, fresh or chilled: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of peas and chickpeas dried: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF BEANS IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Beans in United States
5.2. Beans consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8xf7xl/beans_market_in