DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Frozen Fruit Market in United States: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of frozen fruit market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Frozen Fruit market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. STRUCTURAL FROZEN FRUIT MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of frozen fruit market
2.2. Producers of frozen fruit in United States, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED STATES'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FROZEN FRUIT MARKET
3.1. Export and import of frozen strawberries: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of frozen raspberries, blackberries and other frozen fruit: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF FROZEN FRUIT IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Frozen Fruit in United States
5.2. Frozen Fruit consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5vfz4/frozen_fruit