DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Software Industry - Forecast, Opportunities & Trends 2015-2020" report to their offering.
There is no doubt that the global software industry has changed the way businesses and people work today. The impact of the software industry on the global economy and other industries has also been significant and it can perceived by the rise in technical progress and innovations across industries.
After having a slump during the global economic recession, the software industry worldwide has been growing at a good pace in recent years. This growth is expected to continue in the coming years as well, with growth accelerating further after 2018.
The report covers the following:
- An industry definition.
- Analysis of the global market for software through an industry overview, industry growth analysis and an industry segmentation through industry segments as well as a geographic segmentation.
- Analysis of the global software industry through a Porter's Five Forces analysis. The analysis looks at buyer power, supplier power, competitive rivalry, threat of new entrants and threat of substitutes.
- Analysis of key markets in the global software industry through an industry overview, industry growth, industry segmentation and an industry forecast till 2020. Key markets analyzed include Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States. The regions of Asia Pacific and Europe are also analyzed in this section.
Forecast of the global software industry up to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition
3. Global Software Industry
4. Global Software Industry: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Analysis Of Key Software Markets
6. Global Software Industry: Forecast
7. Major Industry Players
- Dassault Systemes SA
- Fujitsu Limited
- Infosys Limited
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Kaspersky Lab
- Microsoft Corporation
- Neusoft Corporation
- Open Text Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Symantec Corporation
- The Sage Group Plc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zm6qz/global_software