DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Silicon Wafer Reclaim Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Silicon Wafer Reclaim Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 3.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $605.3 million by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Silicon Wafer Reclaim across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Advantec Co Ltd.
- Akrion Systems LLC
- DSK Technologies PTE Ltd.
- KST World Corp.
- Kemi Silicon Inc.
- Nano Silicon Inc
- Noel Technologies
- Nova Electronic Materials
- Phoenix Silicon International Corporation
- Pure Wafer PLC
- R.S. Technologies
- Rockwood Wafer Reclaim
- Shinryo Corporation
- Silicon Materials Inc.
- Silicon Quest International
- Silicon Valley Microelectronics
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Silicon Wafer Reclaim Market, By Application
5 Silicon Wafer Reclaim Market, By Product
6 Silicon Wafer Reclaim Market, By Geography
7 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g45w6k/global_silicon