DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Sustainable Packaging Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Sustainable Packaging Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.7% over the next decade to reach approximately $440.3 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Sustainable Packaging across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Amcor Limited
- BASF SE
- Ball Corporation
- Be Green Packaging LLC
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Georgia-Pacific Packaging
- HAVI Global Solutions
- Huhtamaki OYJ
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Mondi PLC
- Overwraps Packaging, Inc
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
- Sonoco Products Company
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Ultra Green Packaging, Inc.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Packaging Type
5 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Material
6 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Function
7 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Paper & Paperboard Grade
8 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Layer
9 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Process
10 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Application
11 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Geography
12 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl62f8/global