DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 13.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $299.7 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Anti-Counterfeit Packaging across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- 3M Company
- Alien Technology
- Alpvision S.A.
- Applied DNA Sciences Inc.
- Authentix, Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Catalent Pharma Solution Inc.
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Essentra Plc
- Flint Group
- Impinj Inc
- Inksure Technologies
- Savi Technology, Inc.
- Sicpa Holding SA.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market, By Usage Feature
5 Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market, By End-Use Sector
6 Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market, By Technology
7 Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market, By Geography
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qg666s/global