DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Biorefinery technologies Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Biorefinery Technologies Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $980.5 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Biorefinery technologies across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent player.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Biorefinery technologies Market, By Feedstock
5 Biorefinery technologies Market, By Products
6 Biorefinery technologies Market, By Raw Material
7 Biorefinery technologies Market, By Technology
8 Biorefinery technologies Market, By Application
9 Biorefinery Technologies Market, By Geography
10 Leading Companies
- Abengoa Bioenergia
- Amgen, Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- Baxter International
- Beta Renewables
- Biogen Idec
- Blue Sugars Corporation
- Bp Biofuels
- Gilead Sciences
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Imclone Systems
- Poet-Dsm Advanced Biofuels
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t675v7/global