DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market by Type (Implant, Crown, Bridge, Denture, Abutment, Veneer, Inlay, Onlay), Material (Titanium, Zirconium, Ceramic, Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal), Type of Facility (Hospitals, Dental Laboratories) - Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global dental implants and prosthetics market is expected to reach USD 12.32 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2016 to 2021.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the dental implants and prosthetics market. The report analyzes the dental implants and prosthetics market by implant, prosthetics, type of facility, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the dental implants and prosthetics market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets, by product and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the dental implants and prosthetics market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the dental implants and prosthetics market
- 3M Company
- Avinent Implant System
- Bicon, Llc
- Biohorizons Iph, Inc.
- Camlog Biotechnologies Ag
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Institut Straumann Ag
- Osstem Implant Co., Ltd.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Dental Implants Market, By Product
8 Global Dental Prosthetics Market, By Product
9 Global Dental Implants And Prosthetics Market, By Type Of Facility
10 Global Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ppmfh9/dental_implants