DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global High Temperature Superconducting Wires Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report forecasts the global high temperature superconducting (HTS) wires market to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global high temperature superconducting (HTS) wires market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the consumption of HTS wires (100A-300A) for healthcare, R&D, electronics, and other applications such as transportation, aerospace and defense, and industrial processing.
The report, Global High Temperature Superconducting (HTS) Wires Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Superconductor Technologies SuperPower
- Metal Oxide Technologies
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by application
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Key leading countries
PART 09: Summary of key figures
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: About the Author
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lxhj54/global_high