DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North American Businesses Evaluate Mobile Workforce Management Solutions" report to their offering.
Mobile workforce management solutions (also known as mobile field service management) enable the remote service employee to receive and transmit work-related information on a real-time basis via his or her mobile device--smartphone, tablet, ruggedized mobile computing device.
MWM-specific responses to the 2016 Mobile Enterprise Applications survey, an annual survey of 313 North American businesses, are explored in this market insight. Specific responses regarding MWM deployments, preferences, and plans are summarized and analyzed. Customer satisfaction levels, specific business impacts, and adoption barriers around mobile workforce management are also tabulated and discussed.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. 2016 Survey Design
3. A Macro View of the North American Mobile Worker App Market
4. Current and Planned Deployment of Mobile Workforce Management Solutions
5. Mobile Workforce Management Implementation Barriers
6. Mobile Workforce Management Implementation Complexity
7. Mobile Workforce Management User Satisfaction and Business Impacts
8. Choosing a Strategic Mobility Partner
9. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5498s7/north_american.