SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nimble, the pioneer of Social Sales and Marketing CRM, today announced Nimble 4.0 with major enhancements to its award winning Customer Relationship Manager. The updated platform blends social, sales and marketing into a Simply Smarter CRM with capabilities to automatically create, segment, and engage prospects and customers. Nimble users can fluidly work between their desktop, browser and mobile device to manage relationships effectively anywhere, anytime.
“The biggest cause of CRM failure is lack of use because salespeople hate working for the CRM,” says Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble and founder of the pioneering CRM, GoldMine. “Nimble has reimagined relationship management with a Simply Smarter CRM that works for you, everywhere you work and your team will love using it to help grow your business!” adds Ferrara.
Summary of New Nimble 4.0 Features:
- Sales and Marketing Embedded in Office 365 and Google Apps - Nimble adds simple, smart CRM to Office 365 and Google Apps by unifying your contacts, email, and calendar with people and company social insights.
- The First CRM That Works for You Everywhere You Work - Nimble automatically builds your CRM for you by syncing your team’s contacts, emails and calendars into a unified relationship manager that works with you on any social network, website, or business app.
- Instant Business Insights for Contacts and Companies - Nimble takes the pain out of data entry by instantly enriching people and company records with background details from social networks and 3rd-party business databases.
- A Whole New Way to Search and Segment Contacts - Identify the best contacts and companies to target with Nimble’s new smart social search and segmentation. New Quick Filters let you build smart segments based on enriched background details, making it easy to target the right prospects.
- Prospect Smarter with Nimble’s Group Messaging - Send personalized messages from your own email identity to any of your contacts. Every outreach appears as a sincere one-to-one conversation rather than a mass email blast. Measure your success with detailed open and click tracking reports.
Intelligent Prospecting with Gmail Templates, Tracking, and
Track message opens and clicks to know exactly when your contacts interact with your outreach, making it easier to follow up with your hottest prospects. Receive desktop notifications and details analytics to see the number of times a contact has opened or clicked on your message without leaving your Gmail inbox.
One-Click Twitter Lead Generation -
Import any Twitter list directly to Nimble with our Nimble Smart Contacts App. Then use the power of Nimble’s Social Profile Matching to enrich your contacts with additional data points. Segment contacts based on these data points to conduct your outreach.
- Be Prepared for Every Meeting via Smart Mobile Calendar with Contact Insights - Nimble’s Mobile apps for iPhone and Android give you a smart calendar with insights with you, anywhere you work. Get reminders before and after meetings to make sure you never miss an important note and sync your phonebook directly to Nimble.
What Analysts Are Saying
“The modern sales and marketing technology stack is too complex and expensive for most businesses,” said Michael Fauscette, Chief Research Officer, G2 Crowd. “Emerging social sales and marketing CRMs like Nimble blend Marketing Automation, CRM, Sales Intelligence, Social Insights and Email Tracking into a smart, powerful and affordable platform bridging the customer connection gap between social, marketing and SFA/CRM platforms.”
Social Selling Influencers Love Using Nimble CRM
“I’m hooked on Nimble’s Social Selling Platform. I wish I could plug it into my head like The Matrix,” said Koka Sexton, Noted Social Selling Pioneer. “I find myself excited to use Nimble every day, how many people can honestly say that about their CRM?”
"Simply put, I can't work without Nimble,” said Bryan Kramer, renowned global speaker, Digital Marketing consultant. “It's with me everywhere I go, and there every time I need it."
Nimble Named Best CRM and Sales Intelligence Market Leader Three
Nimble pioneered Simply Smarter Social Relationship Management and has been named the best CRM for three years in a row. Their accolades are unique in the CRM market, in that they are the only vendor to be named a market leader in both the CRM and Sales Intelligence categories. It was named Market Leader and #1 Customer Satisfaction for CRM in the G2 Crowd Summer 2016 Ratings and has consistently been ranked #1 CRM across numerous third party sites over the past three years including GetApp, Technology Advice, and G2 Crowd.
Nimble Adopted Worldwide as Sales Goes Social
Nimble pioneered Social Selling CRM and has since experienced tremendous growth with over 100,000 registered users and over 10,000 paid customers in 122 countries. “We are grateful for the thousands of Nimble customers who have adopted our product and help us tell our story about how CRM should work for you, everywhere you work,” said Nimble CEO Jon Ferrara.
Pricing and Availability
Nimble is available for full trial for 14 days free of charge at www.nimble.com. Business accounts are offered at $25 per user, per month. All of the new Nimble 4.0 features mentioned above are available within the current Business version of Nimble. Nimble has been extending its pioneering Social Relationship Management Platform to work everywhere their customers work. Nimble delivers relationship insights everywhere you work including Google Apps, Outlook, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Hootsuite, iOS and Android.
Nimble 4.0 One Page Overview
Read the blog post
What’s New in Nimble
Nimble Demo Video
ABOUT NIMBLE – Nimble is the pioneer of social sales and marketing CRM for individuals and teams to intelligently nurture relationships across email and social networks such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Nimble combines the strengths of traditional CRM, classic contact management, social media, sales intelligence and marketing automation into a powerful social selling solution. Nimble was founded by Jon Ferrara, the co-founder of GoldMine, a pioneer of SFA, CRM, Relationship Management and Marketing Automation. For more information, visit www.nimble.com. Nimble can be found on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Located in Santa Monica, CA Nimble is in the heart of the Southern California Silicon Beach tech community. Nimble Voted Most Loved Santa Monica Tech Startup of 2016.