Nicotine Addiction pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 19 molecules. Out of which approximately 13 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes. Nicotine Addiction - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Nicotine Addiction, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Nicotine Addiction Nicotine addiction also called tobacco dependence is an addiction to tobacco products caused by the drug nicotine. Predisposing factors include age, depression, schizophrenia, post-traumatic stress disorder and alcoholism. Person experiences withdrawal symptoms at cessation of using, such as shaky hands, sweating, irritability, or rapid heart rate. Treatment includes nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). The molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 9 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 6 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Nicotine Addiction and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Nicotine Addiction Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Nicotine Addiction - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Nicotine Addiction - Comparative Analysis
- Nicotine Addiction - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Nicotine Addiction - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Nicotine Addiction Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Nicotine Addiction - Products under Development by Companies
- Nicotine Addiction - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Nicotine Addiction - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Astraea Therapeutics, LLC
- Cerecor Inc.
- Chronos Therapeutics Limited
- Embera NeuroTherapeutics, Inc.
- Hager Biosciences, LLC
- Heptares Therapeutics Limited
- Omeros Corporation
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hx9cld/nicotine