DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Singapore E-Learning Market Forecast to 2020 - Increasing Learning Technologies in Corporate Sector to Drive Future Growth" report to their offering.
Singapore E-Learning Market Forecast to 2020 provides a comprehensive analysis of the market size of the Singapore e-learning, technology and content market along with several product categories such as K-12, post K-12, corporate training, Pre K-12, vocational training, open courseware (massive open online courses), multimedia content, online test, video books, online text and audios, LMS, content authoring tools, smart classes and others.
The report also covers the market shares and competitive positioning of major players in Singapore e-learning market along with the latest trends and developments and future potential in the industry. The report is useful for e-learning content and technology provider companies, schools, universities, corporate sector and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The e-learning market is majorly driven by the content providing companies. Singapore corporates and other schools and universities are heavily reliant on customized content, thus with increasing population in working age group and also with the rising number of schools and universities, the demand is expected to rise in the future.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Genesis of Singapore E-Learning Market
4. Singapore E-Learning Market Size
5. Singapore E-Learning Market Segmentation
6. Singapore E-Learning Content Services Market Introduction and Size by Revenues, 2010-2015
7. Singapore E-Learning Technology Market Introduction and Size by Revenues, 2010-2015
8. Key Facts about Singapore E-Learning Market
9. Growth Drivers and Trends in Singapore E-Learning Market
10. Issues and Challenges in Singapore E-Learning Market
11. Decision Making Process in Singapore e-Learning Technology Market
12. SWOT Analysis for Singapore E-Learning Market
13. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Singapore E-Learning Market
14. Singapore E-Learning Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2016-2020
15. Macroeconomic Factors affecting Singapore E-Learning Market
- eUniversity Pte Ltd
- GEM Learning
- Knowledge Platform
- KooBits Pte Ltd
- Kydon Learning
- LIME Learning
- Marshall Cavendish
- Phoenix OneSoft Singapore
- Playware Studios
- Three Learning
- Wizlearn Technologies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j62lfr/singapore
Related Topics: Professional Development and Training