DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Licensing Partnering Terms & Agreements in Pharma, Biotech & Diagnostics 2010-2016" report to their offering.
The Global Licensing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010- 2016 report provides comprehensive access to available contract documents for licensing deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How do milestone align with clinical stage development phases?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- In-depth understanding of licensing partnering deal trends since 2011.
- Insight into the terms included in a licensing agreement, together with real world clause examples.
- Identify leading licensing deals by value since 2011.
- Identify the most active licensing dealmakers since 2011.
- Analysis of key deal financials including headline value, upfront, milestone payments and royalty rates.
- Full listing of licensing deals by company A-Z, deal value, phase of development, deal type, therapy and technology focus.
- Comprehensive access to over 3,500 licensing deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies, together with contract documents if available.
- Detailed access to actual licensing contracts entered into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies.
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Biogen Idec
- Eli Lilly
- Kyowa Hakko
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in licensing deal making
Chapter 3 - Overview of licensing deal structure
Chapter 4 - Leading licensing deals
Chapter 5 - Top 50 most active licensing dealmakers
Chapter 6 - Licensing deal term financials
Chapter 7 - Licensing contract directory 2010 - 2016
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s3xvk9/global_licensing