DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Micro-Hybrid Vehicles Market - Forecasts and Trends (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
Micro-hybrid vehicles, are also known as start-stop systems, where the vehicle automatically shuts down the internal combustion engine when kept in idle, reducing the amount of time the engine spends idling. A micro hybrid vehicle is useful in reducing fuel consumption and emissions. Thereby, micro-hybrid vehicles has numerous benefits as compared to other fuel-based vehicles. The operating costs of micro hybrid are also comparatively low than the fuel based vehicles.
European countries are expected to dominate the global micro-hybrid market in terms of shipment of unit sales, with a market share of 45% by the end of 2020. The concerns to protect the environment and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, especially carbon dioxide, would primarily play a major role in driving the growth of the market.
The Report Offers:
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Autonacional S.A
- Fuji Motor Corp
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Shijiazhuang Shuanghuan Automobile Co
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview And Technology Trends
6. Automotive Micro-Hybrid Vehicle Market, By Capacity
7. Automotive Micro-Hybrid Vehicle Market, By Vehicle
8. Automotive Micro-Hybrid Vehicle Market, By Battery
9. Automotive Micro-Hybrid Vehicle Market- By Geography - Regional Share And Forecasts
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Key Vendor Analysis
12. Future Outlook Of The Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kq7msw/global