DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Workplace Violence Prevention: A Practical Guide to Security on the Job" newsletter to their offering.
Workplace Violence Prevention: A Practical Guide to Security on the Job provides thorough examinations of the many levels and types of workplace violence and how to deal with them systematically. This resource describes approaches that address everything from the organizational and structural to the personal and emotional, ranging from bomb threats to bullying. It is the most comprehensive guide available for analyzing an organization's violence risks and developing effective workplace violence prevention measures.
Workplace Violence Prevention is a valuable resource for HR personnel, security officers, risk managers, and anyone responsible for preparing an organization to deal with the threat of violence or recover from its effects.
The platform solution of this publication provides Online Training for each section module/employee.
- Assessing an organization's readiness to cope
- Assigning responsibilities
- Bomb threats
- Cognitive ergonomics
- Conducting fitness for duty evaluations
- Conducting threat assessments
- Creating a written Violence Prevention Policy
- Designing a formal program
- Developing a threat assessment team
- Disability discrimination
- Domestic violence
- Effects of crises
- Guarding against terrorism
- Harassment prevention
- Identifying supervisors' roles for the reporting of threats
- Incorporating workplace violence prevention into routines
- Keeping your mailroom safe
- Law enforcement perspectives
- Managing critical incidents
- Managing layoffs
- Managing performance and discipline
- Managing risk
- Negotiating with the violent individual
- Planning security for your premises
- Providing employee assistance programs
- Providing post-incident assistance to victims
- Responding to employee reporting of threats
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/789dj7/workplace
Related Topics: Personnel and Human Resources