DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide" newsletter to their offering.
The Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide is a tool for assessing a facility's compliance with federal environmental regulations. It addresses the environmental auditing requirements for manufacturing and service industry facilities, as well as utilities, exploration companies, regulatory agencies, oil and gas companies, and chemical companies and more. Environmental Auditing is an invaluable resource for environmental and occupational health and safety professionals, attorneys, and corporate counsel.
The Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide is complemented by the full range of Environmental State Difference Summaries and Checklists for 49 states, including Puerto Rico. California is available separately.
- Easy to use and field-tested by recognized experts in environmental auditing
- Assists facilities in the demonstration of due diligence and risk mitigation
- Enables organizations to add company- and site-specific requirements
- Includes procedural checklists that support good management practices
- Allows experienced auditors to expedite an inquiry, and less-experienced auditors to review the detailed guide notes as required.
- Air quality
- Drinking water
- Facility management systems
- Hazardous materials
- Hazardous wastes
- Oil and petroleum
- Radiation (NRC licenses)
- Solid wastes
- Toxic Substances Control Act
- Underground storage tanks
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nzw4r8/environmental
Related Topics: Commercial Law