DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Complete Guide to Hazardous Materials Enforcement & Liability: California" newsletter to their offering.
California has one of the country's most rigorous compliance and enforcement regimes for hazardous materials and wastes. This is further complicated by the complex interactions among federal, state, and regional jurisdictions that address toxics not as a single issue, but as an amalgam of issues covered by separate protective programs. The Complete Guide to Hazardous Materials Enforcement and Liability: California details relevant requirements in straightforward, clear language and explains how they apply to the generation, handling, storage, transport, and use of these materials.
It is written primarily for attorneys by attorneys and is well used by corporate counsel and senior executives in corporations, accounting and engineering firms as well as by law professors and their students.
- Written in plain language with interpretations of legal and technical jargon
- Explains complex federal and state environmental laws and how they relate to each other
- Details the application of current legislation, including enforcement and penalties
- Outlines compliance requirements and deadlines
- Discusses precedent-setting cases and how they illustrate points of law
- Is well-cross referenced to case law, USCs, CFRs, and state codes and regulations
- Includes a broad array of useful supplementary materials (see Features section below)
- Air quality
- Cleanup of contamination
- Consumer protection laws
- Facility and homeland security
- Hazardous waste management
- Non-hazardous waste regulations
- Occupational safety and health
- Proposition 65
- Regulation of hazardous materials storage and handling
- Transportation of hazardous materials and wastes
- Water quality regulation and pollution control
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xql5zh/the_complete
Related Topics: Waste Management