DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "OSHA Auditing - California Occupational Safety & Health Audit Guide" newsletter to their offering.
OSHA Auditing - California Occupational Health and Safety Audit is a tool to ensure that audits and internal assessments thoroughly identify all state occupational health and safety regulatory compliance challenges facing a facility. California's Title 8 contains a complex hierarchy of sections, articles, groups, subchapters, and chapters.
These are presented in blocks of regulatory requirements in what practitioners commonly call Standards (which follows the terminology used by the federal Occupational Health and Safety Agency [OSHA]). Each module covers a Standard (e.g. Hazard Communication Standard), or a set of closely related standards (e.g. Permit-Required Confined Space Standard plus the Other Confined Space Standard).
It is designed for use by business, manufacturing and service industries operating in the state of California including chemical companies, medical facilities, laboratories, federal and state agencies.
- A concise reference for health and safety issues, responsibilities, good management practices, and regulations
- Written in checklist audit format to lead users through the compliance process
- Helps organizations be proactive in their compliance efforts to minimize the risk of violations and fines
- Enables customization of information to a particular facility's needs
- General condition and structures
- Safe practices and personal protection
- Plant equipment and special operations
- Mobile equipment and auxiliaries
- Power transmission, prime movers, machines
- Compressed gas and air equipment
- Cranes, derricks, hoists, and slings
- Hazardous substances: General controls
- Hazardous substances: Specific Flammable
- Fire protection
- Electrical: Low and high voltage electrical safety
- Pressure vessels: Boilers, pressure and unfired pressure vessels
- Radiation, noise, and ergonomics
- Welding and cutting
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ds7hh/osha_auditing
Related Topics: Personnel and Human Resources