DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Concrete Repair Mortars Market by Type, Application Method, End-use Industry - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global market size of concrete repair mortars is estimated to reach USD 2.62 Billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 7.67%. It is driven by the increased spending on repair and maintenance and rising trend of public-private partnership in developed economies. However, the global economic slowdown is hampering the consumption of repair concrete mortars.
Objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the concrete repair mortar market on the basis of type, method of application, end-use industries and region
- To provide detailed information of the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the concrete repair mortar market by type (polymer-modified cementitious mortar and epoxy-based mortar), both in terms of volume and value
- To analyze the market segmentation on the basis of major method of applications (manual, spraying, and pouring)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and details of a competitive landscape of the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and expansions
- Adhesive Technology Corporation
- BASF SE
- Flexcrete Technology Ltd.
- Fosroc International Ltd.
- Mapei S.P.A.
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Remmers Baustofftechnik GmbH
- Saint-Gobain Weber S.A.
- Sika AG
- The Euclid Chemical Company
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Macro Economic Overview and Key Drivers
8 Concrete Repair Mortars Market, By Type
9 Concrete Repair Mortars Market, By Application Method
10 Concrete Repair Mortars Market, By End-Use Industry
11 Concrete Repair Mortars Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
14 Other Key Players
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5ztcw/concrete_repair