DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Central Nervous System (CNS) Biomarkers Market Research, 2014-2020" report to their offering.
The Global Central Nervous System (CNS) Biomarkers Market is expected to grow at a CAGR 18% during 2015-2020.
The Global CNS Biomarkers Market is growing at a modest rate due to development in imaging system, proteomics & genomics and rise in demand for CNS biomarkers across the globe. Huge demand is created by growing life style oriented diseases such as CVD, CHD, Stroke, Cancer and other heart diseases across the globe. Favorable government regulations and policies are driving the market.
Successful clinical trials and investment in R&D is creating huge scope in Global CNS Biomarkers Market. Global rise in adoption of CNS biomarkers in developed and emerging economies has also boosted the market. Global CNS Biomarkers Market by applications such as personalized medicine, disease risk assessment, diagnostic development, drug discovery and development are widely adopted across the globe. Personalized medicines and drug discovery & development has significant contribution in the growth of CNS Biomarker Market.
Global CNS Biomarkers Market by type such as safety biomarker, efficacy biomarker, predictive biomarker and prognostic biomarker are generating considerable revenues across the globe. Success of clinical trials and personalized medicines are boosting the market. Untapped APAC region is considered to be full of opportunity due to rising demand of CNS Biomarker in emerging economies such as India, China, Japan and Korea.
Global CNS Biomarkers Market is segmented on the basis of application, type, end user and geography. Global CNS Biomarkers Market by application which includes diagnostic development, drug discovery and development, personalized medicine, disease risk assessment are in huge demand and contributing highest in the growth of CNS biomarkers market.
- Development in Proteomics, Genomics and Imaging System Have Boosted the CNS Biomarker Market
- Pouring Investment from Government and Private Players to Drive the Market
- Rise in Cancer, CVD, CHD and Other Heart Related Diseases Across the Globe
- Favorable Government Policies and Regulations Is Expected to Drive the Market
- Research & Development and Successful Clinical Trials of Biomarkers are Driving the Market
- FDA Nod to CNS Biomarker Drugs Are Boosting the Market
- High Cost of Global CNS Biomarker Test & Diagnostics Is a Concern for the Market
- Reimbursement Policies May Affect the Growth of the Market
- Untapped APAC Region Have Huge Opportunities for the Global CNS Biomarker Market
- R&D Investment and Favorable Government Policies Are Driving the Market
- Abastar Mdx Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Abiant Inc
- Avacta Group Plc
- Merc & Co. Inc
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals Inc
- Banyan Biomarkers
- Diagenic Asa
- Great Lakes Neurotechnologies
- Innogenetics Biologicals
- Genenews Ltd
- Enzo Biochem Inc
- Acumen Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Adlyfe Inc
- Alseres Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Apitope International
- Applied Neurosolutions Inc
- Metabolon Inc
Innovative Neurotechnologies Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9tvksn/global_central