DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "3D Metrology Market by Offering (Product, Software, Service), Product (CMM, VMM, ODS), Application, End-User Industry and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The 3D metrology market is forecast to reach a value of USD 10.90 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.0% between 2016 and 2022.
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the 3D metrology market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and that of the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report would help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market by providing information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
The break-up of the profile of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 30%, Tier 2 - 45%, and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives - 35%, Directors - 45%, Others - 20%
- By Region: North America - 40%, Europe - 35%, APAC - 20%, RoW - 10%
- 3D Digital Corp
- Advantest Corporation
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Creaform, Inc.
- Faro Technologies, Inc.
- GE Measurement & Control Solutions Inc.
- GOM MBH
- Hexagon AB
- Mitutoyo Corporation
- Nikon Corporation
- Perceptron, Inc.
- Renishaw PLC
- Wenzel Prazision GmbH
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights (Page No. - 30)
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 3D Metrology Market, By Offering
8 3D Metrology Market, By Product
9 3D Metrology Market, By Application
10 3D Metrology Market, By End-User Industry
11 Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvr9cj/3d_metrology
Related Topics: Engineering