LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Exclusive Group, the value-added services and technologies (VAST) group, today announced its latest financial results showing 60% year-on-year growth for the first six months of 2016, with total revenues of 575m€. This reflects the successful execution of the Group’s VAST strategy, strong returns on core vendor business achieved in global territories, and the swift integration of Exclusive Group’s Asia operations following the acquisition of regional cybersecurity VAD Transition Systems this year. These results are comparable to total income for the whole of 2014, keeping Exclusive Group on target to continue its legacy of doubling revenue every two years.
“The intention to have a more blended business through our VAST strategy is paying dividends, with each of our ancillary services businesses contributing to strong growth,” said Olivier Breittmayer, CEO of Exclusive Group. “These results show how well-balanced the Group is globally, able to absorb fluctuations in regional geographies and economies with little impact on momentum. It is particularly pleasing to see our expanding BigTec business in the software-defined web-scale infrastructure marketplace returning triple-digit growth.”
- On a like-for-like basis, not including Asia, year-on-year growth was over 25% (464m€ H1 2016 revenue).
- There was substantial growth across core vendors, all outperforming their relative market sector performance.
- Datacentre transformation VAD, BigTec, continues to expand geographically, with the Pacific region the latest to open.
- The integration of services businesses Exclusive Capital and ITEC Exclusive Global Services is strengthening revenues through enlarged sales opportunities.
- Revenues were strong in Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy), with year-on-year growth of almost 40% making it akin to ‘pre-austerity’ macroeconomic conditions. Similarly, in France and Africa where improving market conditions helped the region return growth in excess of 30% growth.
- Over 90% year-on-year growth was achieved in the Nordic region, with Sweden and Finland the pick of the quartet. Key factors included a number of large deals and the execution of innovative go-to-market strategies around core vendors.
“We’re more motivated than ever to extend our value-added model, investing in our future with more innovative services and insight to benefit vendor and reseller partners worldwide,” said Exclusive Group COO, Barrie Desmond. “These six months have put us ahead of our plan and budget, but more hard work is needed to achieve our annual target and vision of doubling revenue every two years until 2020.”