MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infer Inc., a leading provider of predictive technologies that help companies win more customers, today launched a new sales analytics package for Microsoft Power BI. Designed to deliver deeper insight into the untapped revenue opportunities within a business’ existing pipeline, Infer’s rich reports help sales and marketing leaders easily find deals that will close quickly. The package combines Infer’s valuable predictions, buyer signals and scores in meaningful, detailed data visualizations.
Most companies are sitting on untouched or neglected leads that have the potential to contribute around 10 percent revenue growth to their business, but outdated sales reporting makes it difficult to find these opportunities within the customer funnel. Infer Predictive Scoring helps to reveal pipeline gaps by using tens of thousands of internal and external data signals to predict which leads and accounts are the best fit for a particular product, and which of those are currently in market to buy it. Infer Profile Management helps marketers build advanced segments of ideal customers by pulling in attributes from a variety of data sources, such as a company’s customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation and web analytics applications. By infusing these rich insights into the beautiful dashboards available from Power BI, Infer is helping sales and marketing executives focus their teams on opportunities that drive faster growth.
“Infer’s whitespace analytics help any business user – from a marketer or sales manager all the way up to the CEO – see the gold sitting in their database with just a few clicks, so they can power growth by squeezing more out of their customer acquisition investments,” said Vik Singh, co-founder and CEO of Infer. “Best-in-breed BI services, like Microsoft Power BI, are rapidly innovating around how data is visualized, and we’re glad to advance that effort by providing the predictive intelligence layer for the next generation of sales reporting. Now our customers can infuse the most visually stunning, flexible dashboard solutions available today with Infer’s advanced predictions and customer signals.”
Infer’s new analytics package automatically feeds Infer’s predictive fit and behavior scores – along with defined profiles and rich customer signals – into a company’s business intelligence (BI) solution. Infer organizes the data for enhanced, easy-to-build visualizations that deliver unprecedented insight into pipeline forecasts, including much deeper reporting around ideal customer profiles and underserved segments of leads. For example, Infer provides dashboards about:
- Marketing Leads: By identifying good leads and accounts in a company’s nurture database and monitoring how long they’ve been neglected, leaders can use this dashboard to pinpoint segments that need more attention, monitor conversion trends across lead sources and account-based marketing tactics, and build goals on these metrics.
- Sales Development (SDR) Accounts: This dashboard allows leaders to find both inbound and outbound accounts that are ripe for more aggressive follow up, and determine the appropriate strategy to achieve this – such as redistributing accounts to SDRs with more bandwidth, or providing more context into why and how they should be targeted.
- Account Executive (AE) Opportunities: Sales executives can monitor older opportunities that remain assigned to quota-carrying AEs for too long without receiving enough attention. This dashboard helps them consider which prospects should be assigned back to SDRs, and which should be revisited by AEs to help rebuild pipeline for the next quarter.
- Whitespace Scorecard: Infer’s overall scorecard presents a simple, big picture view by adding up all the “whitespace” opportunities across a company’s pipeline, applying predicted conversion rates, and forecasting how much topline revenue can be closed in the current quarter.
“By bringing intelligence from Infer’s predictive models into Microsoft Power BI, business users can better visualize the valuable information sitting in their CRM or marketing automation systems. The whitespace analytics that Infer has packaged for Power BI can change the way executives think about sales metrics,” said John Doyle, director, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Corp. “We’re excited to see this innovation, which demonstrates the openness of our platform as well as Infer’s platform.”
Infer’s open architecture pulls in comprehensive customer information and activity data through prebuilt connectors with sources like Salesforce, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Pardot and Google Analytics. It can also push out data signals, predictive scores, profile segments and other useful insights to many applications – such as Microsoft Power BI, Birst, InsightSquared, Looker, Salesforce Analytics or Tableau – and help orchestrate a variety of go-to-market workflows across automation tools. Infer can seamlessly integrate with any system in a company’s sales and marketing technology stack through its flexible application programming interfaces (APIs).
Founded in 2010, Infer delivers a predictive-first platform that helps companies win more customers. It leverages proven data science to rapidly model the untapped data sitting in enterprises, along with thousands of signals from the web. Customers include several large enterprises and numerous high growth companies like AdRoll, Atlassian, Cloudera, Concur, New Relic, Tableau, Xactly and Zendesk. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, Infer is funded by leading investors, including Redpoint Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital Partnership, Sutter Hill Ventures and Nexus Venture Partners.
- Learn more on the Infer blog
- Follow Infer on Twitter @InferInc
- Become a Facebook fan of Infer
- Find Infer on LinkedIn