The report forecasts that annual worldwide AI revenue will grow from $643.7 million in 2016 to $38.8 billion by 2025.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is poised to have a transformative effect on consumer, enterprise, and government markets around the world. An umbrella term that refers to information systems inspired by biological systems, AI encompasses multiple technologies including machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing (NLP), machine reasoning, and strong AI. These technologies have use cases and applications in almost every industry and promise to significantly change existing business models while simultaneously creating new ones.
Some use cases - such as image recognition, algorithmic securities trading, and healthcare patient data management - have huge scale potential, while others are niche applications. Likewise, a few key industry sectors including consumer products, business services, advertising, and defense applications will drive significant revenue for AI software implementations in addition to AI-driven hardware and service sales, but during the coming decade the technologies will have an effect on almost every conceivable industry sector.
Key Questions Addressed:
- What are the key use cases for AI and which industry sectors will experience the most revenue growth over the next 10 years?
- Which key AI technologies and combinations of technologies will gain the most market traction?
- How will AI software deployments drive sales of hardware and professional services?
- How will the market opportunity for AI vary by world region?
What will be the key drivers of AI adoption in each industry and
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Definitions and Scope
3. Market Data Highlights
4. Acronym and Abbreviation List
5. Table of Contents
6. Table of Charts and Figures
7. Scope of Study, Sources and Methodology, Notes
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pz2wn4/artificial
Related Topics: Artificial Intelligence