DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Top 200 Drone Company Investors + Company Details - 2015/Q1 2016" report to their offering.
In this Excel file you'll find all information of the Top 200 Drone Company Investors like company details, number of deals, deal partner and many more.
What is the Drone investor database?
This database consists of the current global investment deals from 2015 to today.
The database is suited for the following topics:
- Business case development
- Market entry strategy
- Sector/Cluster scan
- Competitive analysis
- Investment opportunity search
What is included?
This database includes 213 investors with 237 deals with 105 UAV deal partners (from the commercial drone industry)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Investor - The company name as per own website
2. Country - Where the headquarters is located
3. State (USA) - Where the headquarters is located
Investment category of investor:
- Accelerator/Incubator: Seed funding and idea forges, privately or publicly funded
- Angel: Business Angel as a person
- Venture Capital: Early- and late-stage long-term investments mostly by a group of wealthy investors, investment banks and other financial institutions
- Other industries: not an investor, more integrators
5. URL - URL of investor
6. E-Mail - E-Mail of investor
7. LinkedIn profile - LinkedIn profile of investor
8. Year of deal - 2015 and/or 2016
9. Number of deals - Total number of deals in 2015/2016
10. Deal partner - Company name of deal partner (from 1 to 5)
11. UAV category - Business purpose in the UAV sector
- 500 Startups
- Accel Partners
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Delta Drone
- ff Venture Capital
- Foundry Group
- Go Beyond
- Intel Capital
- MMC Ventures
- Qualcomm Ventures
- Toivo Annus
And 200 other investors.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6ztxx/top_200_drone