The author forecasts that the number of fleet management systems in active use is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 14.9 percent from 5.3 million units at the end of 2015 to 10.6 million by 2020. Get up to date with the latest information about vendors, products and markets.
How will the market for fleet management systems for commercial vehicles in Europe evolve in 2017 and beyond? Now in its eleventh edition this strategy report covers the latest trends and developments in the dynamic commercial vehicle telematics industry.
"Fleet management in Europe" is the eleventh consecutive report analysing the latest developments on the fleet management market in this region. This strategic research report provides you with 200 pages of unique business intelligence, including 5-year industry forecasts, expert commentary and real-life case studies on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from the eleventh edition of this report:
- Insights from 50 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- New data on vehicle populations and commercial fleets in Europe.
- Comprehensive overview of the fleet management value chain and key applications.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Updated profiles of 99 aftermarket fleet management solution providers.
- Summary of OEM propositions from truck, trailer and construction equipment brands.
- Revised market forecasts lasting until 2020.
This report answers the following questions:
- What are the key drivers behind the adoption of FMS in Europe?
- What is the geographical and ownership structure of commercial vehicle fleets in Europe?
- Who are the leading international and regional providers of aftermarket fleet management solutions in Europe?
- What offerings are available from truck, trailer and construction equipment OEMs?
- What impact will the launch of standard factory installed FM systems from the OEMs have on the market?
- Will the FM industry consolidate fur ther during 2016-2017?
- How will the commercial vehicle telematics industry evolve in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Commercial vehicle fleets in Europe
1.1. Light commercial vehicles
1.2. Medium and heavy trucks
1.3. Buses and coaches
1.4. Trailers and semi-trailers
1.5. Off-road construction and agriculture equipment
1.6. Ownership structure
2. Fleet management solutions
2.1. Fleet management infrastructure
2.2. Vehicle management
2.3. Driver management
2.4. Operations management
2.5. Regulatory compliance and reporting
2.6. Business models
3. Market forecasts and trends
3.1. Market analysis
3.2. Market drivers and barriers
3.3. Value chain analysis
3.4. Future industry trends
4. OEM products and strategies
4.1. Truck manufacturers
4.2. Construction equipment manufacturers
4.3. Trailer manufacturers
4.4. OE suppliers
4.5. Hardware and software providers
4.6. Video-based driver monitoring solution vendors
5. International aftermarket solution providers
5.2. Astrata Europe
5.3. Ctrack (Novatel Wireless)
5.5. Garmin and partners
5.8. MiX Telematics
5.9. Teletrac Navman
5.11. TomTom Telematics
5.12. Transics - a WABCO company
5.15. Viasat Group
6. Regional aftermarket solution providers
6.1. Benelux and France
6.2. Germany and Central Europe
6.3. The Mediterranean
6.4. Nordic countries
6.5. UK and Ireland
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrx57x/fleet_management
Related Topics: Car Fleet