NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The third annual Communications Week® is a celebration of the public relations, communications and media industries held the week of October 17, 2016 at various locations in New York City and online. Under the 2016 event theme, “Reinventing the Industry,” the week’s programming will feature panels and exciting discussions examining new techniques communications and media professionals need to transform their communications and content strategies.
Featured events during the course of the week include:
#CommsWeekNY @ Civic Hall, October 19:
- Panel: Reinventing Brands – This session will focus on how brands have leveraged creative communication strategies to reinvent themselves with speakers from Reebok, iHeartMedia and Adweek
- Panel: Bot or Not…Is AI the future of PR Content Creation? – Join this session to gain an understanding of how new how tools like artificial intelligence will shape the future of PR and content creation
#CommsWeekNY @LMHQ, October 21:
- Panel: Who Will Win in Content Marketing? – Moderated by the Content Council, agencies and brands will discuss the latest trends in content marketing and how brands can get noticed.
- Panel: Leveraging Video for Immersive Storytelling – A panel of journalists, tech leaders and agency pros will discuss how 360 video and augmented reality have the ability to transform storytelling for brands
- Please view our Schedule page for the full list of events.
“We’re thrilled to bring an opportunity for PR professionals, companies and organizations to get together and learn what’s driving change for the communications industry,” said Tiffany Guarnaccia, founder of Communications Week and CEO of Kite Hill PR. “This year’s theme focuses on how the communications industry is undergoing reinvention and how revolutionary tools are changing the way brands communicate.”
The week consists of official Communications Week events and organization partner events, including the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) 2016 Tri-State Conference and a “Meet the Media: Broadcast” event held by PRSA’s New York chapter.
Communications Week 2016’s organization partners include the PRSA-NY, PRSA Tri-State, New York Women in Communications (NYWICI), Content Council and the PR Council. Business Wire and BizWire TV and PulsePoint sponsoring the event, while Adweek, Mediabistro, AlleyWatch, Digiday and PRWeek are media sponsors alongside a growing list of industry supporters.
To sign up for Communications Week sessions, go to www.CommsWeek.com. Follow @CommsWeekNY on Twitter for updates.
About Communications Week:
Communications Week® is a cross-industry celebration of the public relations communications and media industries. The week consists of inspirational, informational and social events held at various locations around New York City and online. With a growing number of organization, agency and individual supporters, Communications Week represents a collaborative approach to changing the industry. Communications Week was founded by Tiffany Guarnaccia, CEO of Kite Hill PR. Kite Hill PR is the organizer of Communications Week worldwide.
For more information, visit www.CommsWeek.com or follow @CommsWeekNY on Twitter.