The global packaging tapes market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.34% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global packaging tapes market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the volume of packaging tapes manufactured for different industries such as automotive packaging, retail ready packaging, food and beverage packaging, e-commerce packaging, and others.
The report, Global Packaging Tapes Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Avery Dennison
- Nitto Denko
- Advance Tapes International
- Adhesives Research
- Dow Corning
- Evans Adhesive
- Franklin International
- H.B. Fuller
- Intertape Polymer
- Nova Films and Foils
- Royal Adhesives & Sealants
- RPM International
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by type of packaging tapes
PART 07: Market segmentation by types of raw materials
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: About the Author
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/csk324/global_packaging