DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Medical Device Market to 2020 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 70 Countries" report to their offering.
The publication "Global Medical Device Market to 2020 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 70 Countries" enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for medical devices.
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global medical device market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for medical devices?
- What is the medical device market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for medical devices as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Laboratory, medical and surgical sterilizers
- Electro-diagnostic equipment
- Ultra-violet and infra-red ray equipment
- Tubular metal needles and needles for sutures
- Needles, cannulae and catheters
- Dental appliances and instruments
- Ophthalmic appliances and instruments
- Other medical appliances and instruments
- Massage and psychological aptitude-test equipment
- Therapeutic respiration equipment
- Gas masks and breathing appliances
- Artificial joints
- Other fracture and orthopaedic appliances
- Dental fittings
- Other artificial body parts
- Hearing aids
- Heart muscle stimulating pacemakers
- Computed tomography equipment
- Gamma, beta and alpha radiation equipment
- Accessories and parts for radiation equipment
- Dental and medical X-ray equipment
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9l3gtc/global_medical
Related Topics: Medical Devices