DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Car Retailing in Turkey - Growth Environment Analysis" report to their offering.
This study analyzes the future of car retailing in Turkey. The study provides a strategic overview of Mega Trends and their disruptive impact on automotive retail and consists of a strategic overview of the Turkish passenger car and light commercial vehicle market and its participants.
The description of eRetail in Turkey and how it relates to the automotive sector are highlighted. Analyses and examples are provided of the bricks and clicks approach, from volume OEMs to premium OEMs. This study focuses on the future online, mobile, digital, and physical omni-channel approach.
- Provide a strategic overview of global Mega Trends and their disruptive impact on automotive retail
- Highlight the top transformational shifts in automotive retail
- Demonstrate OEM activities and their current and future new cars and parts retail strategies
- Explain the impact of the future of automotive retail through case studies
- Analyze current and future digital retail market scenarios in market positioning and technology trends
- Discuss strategic conclusions and recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Mega Trends Influencing the Future of Car Retailing
4. Drivers and Restraints
5. Definition of eRetailing
6. Overview of the eRetailing Model for Light Vehicles
7. Overview of the Automotive Market in Turkey
8. Future Omni-channel and Digital Retailing Strategies in the Automotive Industry
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvz892/car_retailing_in