DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Infusion Pumps Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2015-2025" report to their offering.
This report examines the infusion pumps market which is expected to expand at a 5% CAGR over the forecast period 2015-2025.
The report has been segmented based on various applications such as oncology (chemotherapy), neonatology (paediatrics), analgesia, gastroenterology, haematology and diabetes. Our analysis predicts that diabetes, enteric disorders and chronic pain incidences would increase at a very fast pace, which is expected to contribute significantly to increasing demand for infusion pumps over the forecast period. Further, based on end-user segmentation, increasing demand for infusion pumps is expected to come from new mid-sized hospitals.
To ascertain infusion pumps market size, the report also considers revenue generated by device manufacturers. The forecast presented here assesses the total revenue by value across the infusion pumps market. In order to offer an accurate forecast, we started by sizing up the current market, which forms the basis of how the infusion pumps market is expected to develop in the future.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG.
- CareFusion Corporation
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Johnson & Johnson Private Ltd.
- MOOG Inc.
- Medtronic Plc.
- Pfizer (Hospira) Inc.
- Smiths Medical
1. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Infusion Pumps Market Overview
5. Global Infusion Pumps Market Analysis, By Product Type
6. Global Market Analysis, By Application Type
7. Global Market Analysis, By End User
8. Global Infusion Pumps Market Analysis, By Region
9. North America Market Value Forecast
10. Latin America Market Value Forecast
11. Western Europe Market Value Forecast
12. Eastern Europe Market Value Forecast
13. Asia Pacific Excluding Japan Market Value Forecast
14. Middle East & Africa Market Value Forecast
15. Japan Market Value Forecast
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djgkzt/infusion_pumps