DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advanced Functional Market: By Type (Advanced Functional Ceramics & Composites, Advanced Energy Materials, Nanomaterials, Conductive Polymers) By Applications -Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Advanced functional materials are gaining rapid popularity in wide range of end use applications over traditionally used functional materials which possess some native functional properties, and not materials with just load bearing capabilities. Lower energy consumption and reduced carbon footprints couples with high performance are the key factor responsible for growing popularity and key demand driver of AFMs into various end use industries such as electrical & electronics, energy & power, automotive, aerospace, and healthcare & pharmaceuticals.
Growing manufacture's presence from across the industries in Asia-Pacific resulted into highest consumption of AFMs in the region followed by North America and Europe. The region is also expected to witness highest growth during the period of study driven increasing manufacturing activities in the region.
This market research report includes in depth analysis of each technology and regional segment separately to provide in depth view of key insights and market scenario. Forecasts are also provided for all the market segments for the period 2016-2021.
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- 3M Company
- Murata Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Applied Materials Inc.
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd
- Sunedison Inc.
- Ceradyne Inc.
1. Advanced Functional Materials - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Advanced Functional Materials - Market Forces
5. Advanced Functional Materials - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Advanced Functional Materials Market, By Type (2014-2021)
7. Global Advanced Functional Materials Market, By Applications (2014-2021)
8. Global Advanced Functional Materials Market, By Geography (2014-2021)
9. Advanced Functional Materials - Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Top 10 Companies)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5htc3/advanced